Wednesday, February 14, 2007

LIZARDO K.O.!


This is a follow up to an earlier Capt. Marvel vs. Lizardo piece I did...in more of a comic ink vein...
Below are the inks:


And an earlier colored version:


There are things I like about the original color version...it's much subtler and has a softer mood...but someone told me they missed the energy of the bw inks, so I did the newer version (up top).

(pssst. yeah you. If you look closely at the top one you'll notice a difference in the drawing....;)

4 comments:

david rubĂ­n said...

wow! i love it!! very cool draw and very cool inks!!

congratulations!!!

d.

Dominic Bugatto said...

Fun pic, nicely done!

Drazen said...

Neato! great stuff

Paul Conrad said...

David- thanks! I aspire to ink as good as you one day.

Dominic- thank you sir

drazen-! Drazen, why didn't you tell me you were coming, I woulda baked a cake! I'm honored to have you in my bloggy home....thanks for stopping by. Next time call and I'll make sure the cabinets are well stocked! :)